Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Chris Crocker:Eat His Cornhole,BITCH

So who is Mr.Chris Crocker?
Well most of you only know him and only will know him as the "Leave Britney Alone" video.Thats how I first noticed him.I wasn't too into watching the video but I did.At first I think I didn't really like him at all but Chris has really grown on me.

Some of you may find this weird but I actually admire Chris in many ways.First Of I think that Chris is very brave.He takes everything that he is and puts it out on the line and takes the haters.Something I wish and try to do sometimes.Chris is gay and loves it.Why not love it?Why not love yourself?Gays are the happiest people on the earth and I'm proud to have many gay friends!Without them I don't think life could be as fun as it is.

Chris tries to break away from the stereo-type.Like in this video...


So Chris if you ever do read this I want you to know that I truly like you!I admire your opinions and your views.Thank-you for being on YouTube!

No comments: