Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Naomi Watts....LOVE HER!

Anyways after watching Jimmy Kimmel Live last night(who I also love) I have crowned
Naomi Watts the most adorable creature on the planet!I just want to sit her on top of a little cake or put her on a cereal box!

So shes going to be in this new movie called Funny Games.It was a film originally in German made in..1997?Now its being remade into of course an English film for those who speak and hear English.So the movie plot itself I've heard it called on IMDb similar to A Clockwork Orange(which I've never seen really...).So the director is really against violence in films but its a film where a family of,I believe,three is tortured by two neighbors in their vacation home.Sound violent to me but I'm sure the movie will make much more sense on screen.



It looks pretty goooooooood!

No comments: